Tuesday, March 2, 2010

At This Moment


My precious Nico sleeps
tired by the day
he finds his favorite spot on the couch
pulls his favorite blanket up

and lets his busy little three year old hands be at rest

I love you, Nico Boy


Thank you all so much for your encouraging, supportive words about my last post. I'm still finding my way, but as Joy had reminded me through her own experience... I do still want to use this space to document my family's moments. Today such a moment sweetly presented itself...

10 comments:

Joy said...

Awww...Marina, you made me tear up. Those are so sweet and SO worth documenting. Thanks for sharing. :)

FrontierDreams said...

I agree with Joy <3 <3

And Nico.. can I curl up with you?!?!?!

less than three - always!!

Ariella said...

Oh, just the sweetest! Gorgeous boy!

Anonymous said...

love the little hands. seriously. what a treasure for years to come!

Heather said...

That is so beautifully put. I love to watch my children sleep, there is just a peace in those moments that is indescriable.

onegoldensun said...

What a beautiful moment to share. I love those sweet, precious times when we can slow down and see the gifts that our children bring to us.

Jenna said...

Swoon! Oh, those pictures left me breathless.
Keep doing what you're doing!
<3

Nicola said...

watching my children sleep was on my list of 10 favorite simple things right now.
nico is such a peaceful cutie.
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

what a little angel he is!!!

those moments fill the heart with love, no matter who you are!!!

thanks, Marina!!
hugs
lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! :)