Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nico Fantastico!


My Love,
You are three today and we feel so blessed that we are yours and you are ours.
You take my breath away with your exuberance for life.
Yes, it makes a mama anxious how you jump into all things feet first,
with nary a glance at the consequences,
but it also inspires my admiration for how you embrace life and all that it offers...
All the world is yours to discover

You are a whirlwind
You are beautiful
You are amazing
You are so very loved, little Nico Lico.

I love you my precious boy
Thank you for choosing us

With all my heart,
Mama


14 comments:

FrontierDreams said...

What sweet, sweet words, Marina!! Do I spy the 50mm on the birthday ring pic??? :)

Happy, happy birthday Nico!!!!! <3 <3 I hope you guys are having a wonderful day!

Simple Mama said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Nico,
Happy Birthday to you!

* * said...

Such sweet words to your little one Marina : ) Happy, happy birthday to Nico and to you mama!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Nico Fantastico!!! What a big boy you are!
Your words brought a tear to my eye, Marina! Happy Birthday to you, too!

Nicola said...

so so sweet. so so cute. happy happy birthday nico! (you know i love your name, right?)
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com

Mama Rose said...

Marina, that was so beautiful. You have a wondeful way with words to express that of what only a mother can. Thank you for sharing with us!
Happy Birthday to you Nico :D

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

Your words are beautiful, and so is your sweet little boy! Happy birthday to you both!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday little one. what a beautiful way to mark this special day for you both.

enjoy it all.
peace,
hillary

Unknown said...

oh happy day little nico man!!!

love your words my dear friend..

xoxo

Lisa said...

Happy birthday little peanut!

lisa

Traumkraut said...

Happy birthday Nico!
Hope you all had a wonderful day :-)


My daughter turns 3 on December 30th :-)


Love,
M.

XYZZ said...

Happy 3rd birthday, Nico!

Joy said...

Your little guy is about 6 weeks older than my youngest (who has the misfortune/unique privilege of a Christmas b-day). Happy birthday to Nico! They grow so fast.